Sunday, December 9, 2012

Benefit's They're Real! Mascara

Greetings Reader!
Little Background:
As stated before, I like natural looking mascara for daily wear and I cannot wear false lashes. It's a shame I can't wear false lashes without looking like a clown because there have been so many times where I'll go out in the evening and I'd really like something more dramatic on my eyes. But who wants to go out looking like a fool?

Benefit's They're Real! Mascara:
One day during one of my Sephora runs, I noticed that they had a deluxe sample of Benefit's They're Real! Mascara for 100 points. I'd seen the mascara online for a little while, but hadn't really wanted to spend then money to get it. And I can honestly say now that not getting this mascara sooner was a huge mistake!

This mascara is fantastic! The application wand is amazing. It lifts, separates, and curls. The mascara also adds extra volume while lengthening. The only downside is that it does clump a little bit. But the way I see it is that it's designed to be a dramatic mascara which in order to make your lashes look voluminousness can cause a little clumping. It's not a lot of clumping and a quick brush with a lash brush takes care of anything extra hanging on the ends.

Bottom Line:
It's definitely worth the money. It's $23 for 0.3 oz or you can buy the sample size (which I didn't know about before receiving the deluxe sample) for $10. Or you can probably just wait for it to come back to Sephora's deluxe sample giveaways and pick it up then.

I hope this helps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment