Monday, December 17, 2012

Lip Fusion Micro-Injected Collagen Lip Plump


Greetings Reader!
Little Background:
Sorry for the delay. Last week's schedule was crazy! And I really needed the weekend to relax before coming back and posting a new entry.

I have full lips. Not Angelina Jolie full lips, but normal white-girl full lips. I always wondered about these kind of products and how they worked, so here's my reaction to this product.

Lip Fusion Micro-Injected Collagen Lip Plump:
If you're looking for fake looking lips, this is not the product for you. You're probably looking for a cosmetic procedure and not a little beauty plumping aid. Having said that, this product does work at plumping your lips slightly. It's a very subtle change to your lips. I'm not even certain that other people can tell that your lip are plumper, but I could always tell when I had used the product and when I hadn't.


First off, a lot of people think that this product doesn't work because they apply it over their lip balm or lipstick. This product must be applied directly to naked lips. It's the only way I've ever seen it work. If you apply it over your lipstick or lip balm - it can't really penetrate through whatever oil or balm that you're using on your lips already.

It tingles when you first put it on your lips. The tingling sensation lasts for about 3 minutes and then the product dissipates. At this point, I kind of think you can wipe it off and reap the benefits for the next 2 hours or so, but if you'd like to leave the lip gloss on that's fine too.

I know some people really like using this for lip gloss. I can't say that I'm a fan of that. It's kind of a sticky product after 5 minutes. And if you're not vigilant it can leave a white line around the inner part of your lips like you have cotton mouth. This is easily remedied if you monitor your lips during the first 20 minutes, but personally - after my lips are plumped I just wipe the product off my lips and move on to whatever lipstick or lip gloss I actually wanted to use.


Bottom Line:
It works to slightly plump your lips. I don't know if I'll replenish it after I've used up mine (Sweet), but it's a nice product. One of the reasons I don't know if I'll replenish it is that it cost 
$38 for 0.29 oz. Kind of steep in my opinion for something I wipe off my lips after 10 minutes, but to each their own.

I hope this helps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment