Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Boots No 7 Lip Pencil


Greetings Reader!
Little Background:
Who doesn't love a great nude lip? It's simple and classic and with a hint of pink. 20 Nude goes with everything. In my search for a beautiful nude lipstick that didn't make me look like a zombie or someone from the 1960s - I stumbled on this great find!


Boots No 7 Lip Pencil:
Thank you Lisa Eldridge! She calls this a "cheat favorite" of hers since she is one of the Boots No 7 artistic directors and helped created this lip liner to match her own lip color. But I have to say - we have similar lip colors so her "cheat favorite" is one of my favorite finds. Now, I've only used this product in 20 Nude, but what a fantastic product. I would imagine the other colors in Boots No 7 Lip Pencil line are just as fantastic as the 20 Nude one, but I can only really speak to this one.

Long lasting and natural. It's a pretty creamy formula, so I didn't notice any tugging or pulling during application. And with a little blending, the product looks like your natural lip color without too much shine and gloss (but not entirely matte either). While you can use this as a lip liner, it's also great all over. I would apply a little lip balm over top of it though to help keep your lips moisturized. I love that it's a twist-style lip liner. Not that the standard pencil isn't nice. I just hate having to sharpen them - because I always forget and then need it when I'm no where near a sharpener.

Bottom Line:
Several retailers carry this online, but you can also get it at Target (when they are not sold out). I usually go to Target once a week and it took me 7 weeks to finally find 20 Nude. But Target did have a pretty nice collection of the other lip pencils in this line. It's $6.99 for 0.009 oz and the price seems pretty consistent even with online retailers.


I hope this helps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment