Sunday, December 9, 2012

Bvlgari BLV Pour Femme Eau De Parfum


Greetings Reader:
Little Background:

I know I've said how much I dislike wearing beauty products with scents in them, and the reason for this is that I wear one of two perfumes on a daily basis. And I actually want to smell these perfumes on my skin rather than 20 different products with 20 different scents and then in the distance - a perfume I spent a lot of money on trying to break through the other fragrances.

Bvlgari BLV Pour Femme Eau De Parfum:
This is a light powdery fragrance. It's not very sweet or floral, but it is a very sophisticated scent. It has a slight woody musk note to it as well (which since this is the feminine version of the BLV Pour Homme, I would kind of expect that it would have a slightly masculine note to it.) 

BLV is a very clean feminine scent which although it is a very subtle fragrance, it's incredibly long lasting. I can spray this on in the morning and still smell it on my skin throughout the day until my evening shower.

It has a top note of Galanga, and subsequent notes of Iris Heart, Vodka Base, and Dark Chocolate. I don't know if this comes in a Eau de Toilette, but I've also never looked. I can't really wear Eau de Toilette fragrances because of the alcohol content. It gives me a headache.

Bottom Line:
It's $85 for 1.35 oz of the Eau de Parfum. Give this a try if you're looking for a nice soft sophisticated feminine fragrance.

I hope this helps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment